Colorland Gel #44 Too Late
- Soak Off Formula
- 15ML - .5FL OZ
- Gel Base & Gel Top Coat required
A Gel with Function & Purpose
- Colorland Gels are HIGHLY pigmented and have amazing color pay off. Depending on the application, full coverage can be achieved in 1 coat for 95% of colors. These gels are perfect for nail art and eliminate the need for separate gel paints. Because of the pigment level, the smallest and most crisp designs can be achieved. Note: Some of our neon colors have a much thicker, paste like formula (required in order to achieve high pigmentation level). It is recommended to paint slowly when using these colors.
- Shrinking gel is hard to work with. It can make color look less opaque due to thinning around the cuticle and sidewalls. Colorland Gel stays in place & has the same opacity level on the entire nail. Paint with confidence knowing that art designs will hold and look exactly as painted until ready for curing.
- These gels offer a huge color selection that most gel paint brands lack. More variety in art designs!
- This formula is super rich & creamy which allows for smooth application.
- Save money! Paint with less coats and use the same gel color to paint designs. That’s the best part.
- When bottle sits unused, pigment can separate. Prior to use, shake or roll gel bottle through hands to ensure pigment is properly mixed through. Apply in thin layers. If gel is applied too thick, lamp will have trouble penetrating through the pigment and the gel will not be able to fully cure.
- For smoothest finish, allow gel to self-level prior to curing.
- Due to the high pigment level, a curing time of 120 seconds LED or longer is recommended (every 30 sec LED = 2 min UV). Total time varies depending on how gel is applied and lamp used. Some lamps require longer curing times.
- Lamps can temporarily diminish and darken the florescent appearance in some neon colors. This is normal. Color returns back to normal within some hours (exact time varies).
Important note regarding color accuracy:
We try our BEST to display colors accurately. However, due to different screens and monitors, color tones & brightness/darkness levels can differ. Colors can also seem different based on model skin tone. 100% color accuracy is impossible to display. Take this into consideration.
Purchase of our products acknowledges that you have read, understood and accepted all information provided.
Order Processing & Shipping
Order Processing Information
Orders are processed and sent out within 5-7 business days or less. During large events (product launches, sitewide restocks, sales, etc.), sharp increases in order volume may extend processing time to 7-10 business days or more.
- Colorland Gel only ships within the United States. Unfortunately we have permanently discontinued shipping outside of the US.
- All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California using USPS.
- Packages under 1lb have the option of picking First Class or Priority Mail. Packages 1lb and above are shipped Priority Mail. Rates are automatically generated by USPS during checkout. Final cost depends on the weight & size of the package as well as the distance. We currently offer free shipping on orders $250 & up.
- USPS shipping typically takes 2-5 business days (remember, this is separate from our order processing time). Please note that actual shipping times can vary and depend on factors outside of our control. This is only an estimate.
We are a separate entity outside of USPS. We do not have any control over how they operate. Once we process your order and hand it to USPS, it is in their possession until it reaches your door. You will have to contact them directly with your tracking number for updates or assistance with your package. We are NOT responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. We do NOT take responsibility for packages claimed to not be delivered if USPS marks them as delivered on the tracking number. Contact USPS directly to file a claim if necessary.
Returns & Cancellations
It's important that we ensure an efficient logistical flow of our order processing system while also considering the sensitive nature of our products. With that being said - NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, CANCELLATIONS, OR ORDER CHANGES ARE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. ALL SALES ARE 100% FINAL. It is the responsibility of the customer to read each product description and all information provided online prior to purchasing and to carefully & throughly review order details before finalizing. Any orders placed through TracyNailz.com confirms the Shipping & Return Policy has been acknowledged and accepted.